Tomorrow is Monday, the start of a brand new week, and I’m feeling very hopeful that it’s going to be a good one! I want to put my best foot forward over the next few days, and I thought it would be fun to share a little inspiration with you all.
Louise started these cute little posts where you make a list of seven small goals to achieve over the next seven days. I, being a lover of lists, decided it would be fun, positive thing to do on a Monday eve.
1) Go on a bike ride some time this week, and enjoy the fall! I have a park near my house, and I think it would be really fun to go on a bike ride, get some exercise, and enjoy all the colorful leaves!
2) Be intentional about bible study every day. Need I say more?
3) Work on all the really gross/super important college stuff that needs to get done.
4) Go to sleep earlier! (10:00, we need to break up.)
5) Brainstorm blog ideas! I have a few ideas, but I want to spend some more time really working on individual things and finishing things!
6) Make time for a friend this week- maybe put a dent in the starbucks cards I got for my birthday one afternoon?
7) Start making Christmas lists of ideas for gifts to give! (Thank goodness for Pinterest!)