I’ve been collecting the products that I’ve finished recently, and my bag of empty packaging has gotten quite full, so now it’s time to show the collection you and recycle the lot!
- Bath and Body Works shower gel in “Japanese Cherry Blossom” and “Dark Kiss-” I loved these scents! Both of them are from the signature collection line, so you can go and sniff them anytime you like. Dark Kiss is one of my favorite scents from B&BW, so I was sad to finish it off, but my collection of shower gels was getting a little out of hand, and it was definitely time to get rid of some!
- Dove Dry Shampoo- This dry shampoo is my favorite so far out of the three or four that I’ve tried. It’s super volumizing and smells really nice, but it does tint my hair white/grey sometimes if I put too much in. I think this was around $4, and I think it’s a complete steal!
- Pantene “Classic” Conditioner- I’ve finished two in the last few months, and I love the effect on my hair. This conditioner is really rich and thick, and it’s perfect for everyday use.
- Suave “Daily Clarifying” Shampoo- This shampoo is the best drugstore shampoo for my hair that I’ve found so far. I really try not to wash my hair every day, but even if I do, this thoroughly cleans my hair without drying it out.
- Garnier Hairspray- I’ve also gone through a few of these, and I really like the scent of this line. This particular one is the anti-humidity/UV shield version, and it did give me a lot of shine and good hold. I already repurchased this one, and I would definitely recommend it.
- Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads- Almay makes really nice makeup removers, and these are my favorite for removing my eye makeup because they’re so easy to use. I sometimes use these to clean off my makeup brushes. 🙂
- Clinique Makeup Remover- This is also a really nice makeup remover. I used it on lipstick, eyeliner, and heavy eyeshadow, and it always took it off easily and never burned my eyes.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector- I finally finished this! I really did not like this concealer for under my eyes. It stung my eyes and the color was way too orange toned for my skin. I used it on the rest of my face to finish it off, but I’m glad it’s gone!
- e.l.f. Clear Mascara- I use this everyday to set my brows, whether I fill them in or not. It’s so cheap and does everything I want it to, but eyebrow gels get gross after a while!
Well, hopefully you sorted through that and found something helpful! I’m going to make these shorter in the future, I feel like I said “definitely” and “I loved this” a million and one times!