(happiest picture, ever, right?!)
picture not mine- found here on pinterest.
- Be intentional in my relationships. Seek out people I love or want to know better and be intentional about being involved in their lives.
- Take some “me” time. Make some art, discover new music, go for a walk.
- Drink water and tea. My mocha addiction is getting a little out of hand… and a little expensive.
- Go above and beyond on at least one thing. Whether that’s on an assignment at school, a project for a club, helping my family, or napping.
- Mani Monday. I need a good lacquering this week. Preferably by Essie.
- Start to read a new book. My vocabulary and my imagination are both lacking, which means I need a new novel in my life.
- Learn something new. Ideally, something for my blog. I really want to redesign my blog, but I want to do it myself!