Skip to content
- I like plain lattes. Slowly growing to like plain coffee more.
- Pazookie is amazing (a giant half-cooked cookie cake with icecream on top, eaten by many out of a pan).
- There is no place for anxiety in the Christian life, even in situations that would be world-altering to a non-believer.
- The DLOW shuffle is incredibly fun.
- Windows down is the best way to drive, even if you’re cold.
- Don’t buy cheap jewelry. And if you’re gonna… don’t wear it in the ocean.
- Pushing through the need to be alone (as an introvert) doesn’t have to be draining. Even if it doesn’t come naturally, letting people that you love refresh you deepens relationships.
- You should put your parking pass back in your windshield once you get back to school. (Check).
- The beach is magical at night.
- If there’s five dead cockroaches under the couch in your room, you’ll [likely] survive.
- Journaling is so rewarding, especially if you write about things that change day to day.
- It is so weird to go on vacation and then go “home” to school and not to my actual house with my actual family.
- Paying for food is horrible.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: