This summer I’m re-doing my room at home and I’ve been filing through Pinterest and design blogs to find inspiration. Here’s my favorite DIY ideas compiled!
1. This shelf I found on pinterest is so cool! I can probably make the flowers or get them cheap at a craft store. I already have the string lights, and I most definitely (mos def) have enough stuff to put on it.
3. I really want to put a cool pattern at the back of my bookshelf, and This Ikat stencil DIY might be the way to go.
4. The link I found it on was broken, but I likey the stripey.
5. I love the idea of framing a door with pictures or art like this one.
6. Washi tape projects are so cool because they can be so cool and also temporary. I like this graphic wall pattern from Maiko Nagao