I’m about to get so many texts that say “wow, you moron, why in the world would you think you have to teach people how to put a smoothie into a bowl instead of a cup.”
|And I will be like|
- Cup of fruit
- Cup of liquid (juice, milk, etc…)
- 1/4 cup granola
- Toppings (fruit, chia seeds, nuts, honey, cinnamon, etc…)
- If you have a juicer, juicing fresh juice and using that as the liquid for your smoothie is a great way to boost the nutrition of your smoothie.
- Cinnamon + Honey on your granola = yummy.
- The more fruit you use, the thicker your smoothie will be. Spoons advised!