MAC is probably my favorite lipstick brand. Their colors are phenomenal, they’re not insanely expensive for a reasonably high-end brand, and there’s constantly new collections. Plus they smell like vanilla, so…
- Creme Cup- “Light blue pink, Cremesheen.” My first MAC lipstick. I never wear it any more, it’s too light for my taste, but it is really pretty.
- Syrup- “Cloudy pink, Lustre.” Gorgeous berry pink. One of my most worn and most loved.
- Hue- “Soft pale pink, Glaze.” My go-to nude lipstick. Peachy-pink perfection.
- Ruby Woo- “Very matte vivid blue-red, Retro matte.” Difficult to wear because it’s so, so dry, but it looks phenomenal.
- Girl About Town- “Bright blue fuchsia, Amplified creme.”
- Morange- “Loudmouth orange, Amplified.” One of my favorites. Looks awesome in the summer.
- Rebel- “Midtonal cream plum, Satin.” Ironically one of my most-worn. So cool in fall/winter.
If you want to invest in a quality red lipstick or an everyday one or a crazy friday night hot pink, MAC is a great brand to buy from. All the colors are solid and the quality is great, so I would say go for it! Treat yo self.