Weekly list of 7 things.
1. First of all, as a life update, I’ve moved back in to good old Boling with my three favorite girls and we’re off to a good start.
2. My biggest fear so far this semester is committing time to things I’ll end up not wanting to do and being stuck doing them. Last semester I overcommitted myself and this semester I think I’ll have the opposite problem because I won’t do enough out of fear. So, I’m determined to “follow my enthusiasms.” Worst case, I end up not liking what I’m doing. That’s not the end of the world.
3. This is so cute
4. I want to throw all my shoes away and buy these guys.
5. Recently discovered how amazing Whole Foods juice is and now I crave it all the time. I think we’re going today and I’m really excited.
6. Camp House has the best coconut oolong tea. I think I bought some 4/5 days this week. That’s definitely my favorite place to work and study, so if you’re in the Chattanooga area, check them out.
7. I’ve had Beck’s Morning Phase album on repeat this weekend. It’s rained all week and it’s just felt so right.
Have a great week!