My current favorite worship songs, in no particular order.
- Like incense/ Sometimes By Step– Hillsong |Your statutes are my heritage forever // To all creation I can see a limit, but your commands are boundless and have none.
- Good Good Father– Housefires | You’re a good, good father- it’s who you are, and I’m loved by you- it’s who I am.
- God’s Great Dance Floor– Chris Tomlin | I wish we sang this in church. | Our God is freedom, and here we feel your heart, your heartbeat for us.
- Rock of Ages– Ascend the Hill | Let me hide myself in Thee.
- God of Wonders– Third Day | God of wonders beyond our galaxy, You are Holy, Holy.
- Greater– MercyMe | I hear a voice and He calls me redeemed.
- Messiah/ You’re Beautiful– Phil Wickham | The colors of the morning are inside Your eyes.
“The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17.