Life advice gathered by 15 year old me in Honors Chemistry. I remember writing this during a lesson on covalent bonds (I got a 51 on the test).
- Eat dessert first.
- Don’t wear an outfit to school that is tragically ruined as soon as you put on a backpack.
- Date someone else for their benefit.
- Let your brother drink the last soda, but always hide the last oreos for yourself.
- See the value in learning things for free, even the math you only need to know if you’re going to be a math teacher.
- Educate yourself. I suggest politics, recent MAC releases, or blue whales. Seriously, blue whales though.
- Don’t talk crap about your teachers.
- Try greek yogurt.
- Travel to Greece because it’s probably great.
- Always check your starbucks straw to make sure you don’t drink a ladybug.
- Follow my blog!
- Be assertive when ordering coffee.
Life advice from 17 year old me: “Talk to cute boys.”
Life Advice from 19 year old me:
- I literally do not know anything about anything.
- Drink a ton of coffee. Like, a lot. I just know it helps with all the things.
- Love your friends and your neighbors and the people you like to hate.
- Rely on the Lord. Love Him with all your heart, all your mind, and all your soul.
- Remember that you are not alone in anything, ever.
- Dance badly and often