Not much to say today, to be honest. I’m really tired and ready to go to bed.
Favorite songs today were: Best of Intentions- Mutemath, Always- Panama, Strange Attractor- Animal Kingdom.
– made rembrandts coffee successfully in a keurig with one of those loose tea diffuser k cup things. home away from home at home?
– wrote a blog post about my Elementary School Diary. It was fun to read through all the old scribbles and search through my yearbooks. So many memories.
– bought christmas presents at Target with mom.
– brought a third box of clothes to Abi’s for her to go through, learned that you can’t put soymilk in fruit tea and also that you can’t freeze salsa.
– spent the morning wrapping presents with Herbie. He doesn’t usually come upstairs, but today he napped on my bed while I watercolored and cleaned.
– ran a little bit.