It’s been about three eons since I last wrote about makeup.
First off, the really pretty part.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit palette feat. some ambient lighting
I’m really guilty of scribbling a brush around in there and then artfully [read: randomly] putting it on my cheeks [read: entire face]. I think you could smash your face into this palette and you would come out looking #3,6,9 #ohsofine.
This palette was my Christmas present this year, and hoo boy have I had a good time with it this month. My face has been all of these colors every day since. These powders are absolutely incredible.
I’mma bullet this part, so enjoy this little triad.
- Benefit Gimme Brow- I’m not letting myself buy this again because the drugstore is overflowing with an abundance of dupes, but this stuff is good. Real good.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer- The actual best base I’ve ever tried. Holy moly. It’s almost gone and I’m v sad because $$$ but it’s actually worth the money.
- Wet n’ Wild eyeshadow primer- I think this is $2 and it’s an exact copy of the LORAC one… which is $22. The entire label rubbed off, but it’s from the Fergie line. Fergie knows whats up.
Please publicly shame me for having five mascaras open right now. Unreal. But anyway, here’s the three best out there in my opinion.
- Maybelline Great Lash
- Covergirl Supersizer- this has a star wars quote on it. Also it’s great in general. but. star wars.
- Ulta Super Stretch- most natural looking mascara in the entire world. I want to own this forever. You know when you watch movies and girls’ eyelashes look insane but you actually cannot tell if they’re wearing mascara or not? This can make that happen.